Saturday 30 December 2017

Video Stuff. (Bean)

So I have realised I/We have various clips of video bits and pieces that I could play around with. In the past I would create a DVD with chapters and titles etc. I understand that these days it is not the way to go. Shame - but hey, never mind.
Now we have satellite internet out here we are almost within the range of the modern world. Youtube is still rather oddly new to us (don't laugh - if you paid $149 for 21gb data cap per month as we used to, well then it would make sense). I have posted youtube videos from my phone in the past which I think cost the same as a small bungalow in Wales but now with our new $124 per month 90gb peak 140gb off peak let me introduce to you a youtubey video slideshow thingy.

Heck. That was a long sentence.




Next post will include "Small weed looking-like flora and why one shouldn't step on it".

Until then, stay focused. ('They' say you should)